“We’re Tech Savvy So You Don’t Have To Be!”
$1,000+ per week
Full Job Description
– NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – EARN WHILE YOU LEARN – WE TRAIN
You will be responsible for installing, relocating, troubleshooting and auditing internet, cable, telephone and alarm services on customer’s premise.
Employee Compensation and Perks:
We want you to have it your way! We offer W2 and 1099 employee options with competitive wages and provide everything you need to be successful. We promote from within and offer opportunities for advancement in your career journey with us. Here is a list of telecommunications technician benefits!
- EARN UP TO $2,000 PER WEEK
- PAID TRAINING
- Retirement Account
- Investment Account
- Fuel Discount
- Weekly pay
- Monthly bonus potential
- Pay increase after 1st year
- Responsible for installing, relocating, troubleshooting and auditing internet, cable, telephone and alarm services on the customer’s premise.
- Follows company installation policies.
- Properly operates and maintains tools and equipment and organizes, and stocks vehicle with the proper equipment in order to perform required duties.
- Prepares and maintains time logs, reports and other related documentation in accordance with company and departmental policies.
- Ability to learn and use basic telecommunications installation tools and hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs., work in heights up to 30 ft., and in tight spaces/attics.
- Comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass thorough background checks and drug screenings.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work weekends.
- Must be age 23 or older
- Must have your own work van / truck
- Must have your own smartphone
Interested in hearing about our Benefits Waived program to earn more per job? If you own a late model white truck/van and don’t require medical benefits, this may be the option for you! Talk to a recruiter for more details.
About TechSavvy Solutions
We are a dominant leader in developing and implementing solutions for MSO’s for fulfillment, post wires, special projects, and other technical labor needs. Founded in 2001, our industry experience and superior management teams aligns strategic direction and the business goals of MSO’s to provide a viable and valued solution exceeding industry standards.
TechSavvy Solutions is a registered minority owned business. Our primary business is residential and commercial installations, underground drop buries, and more recently full-scale construction.
Our Mission is to be the business partner of choice for all MSOs by our dedication to quality, our focus on values, the integrity used in all aspects of our business, and the respect that we show our employees for the valuable role that each one plays within our organization.
First, our team of recruiters will review your application and conduct a phone screen with you, where you will go over the job description and more details about your work experience. After your phone screen we will submit you for an in-person interview with our branch managers. Once you have completed your interview and have accepted the job offer, we will send you for your pre-employment drug screening and conduct a nationwide background check. After the results are received, we can work on a start date for you.
Our team is dedicated on working as efficiently as possible so you don’t have any waiting period and have the smoothest transition into your future career.
We look forward to talking to you soon!
Since 2014, Tech Savvy Solutions Digital Agency has managed permanently outsourced operational activities in specific markets, including new customer installations, upgrades, service calls, dispatch, warehousing and outside plant construction and maintenance projects.
Our TeleCommunications Contractor Services
New Customer Installation: We provide new customer installation, maintenance, and support for internet services, wifi services, streaming services, phone services, television services, satellite services, fiber optic services, smart device services, security services, and home entertainment services.
Customer Upgrades: We provide customer upgrades, support, and maintenance for internet services upgrade, wifi services upgrade, streaming services upgrade, phone services upgrade, and television services upgrade, satellite services upgrade, fiber optic services upgrade, smart device services upgrade, security services upgrade, and home entertainment services upgrade.
Service Calls: We provide service calls for internet services, wifi services, streaming services, phone services, television services, satellite services, fiber optic services, smart device services, security services, and home entertainment services.
Get In Touch
Gainesville, Fl 32601
CALL US AT
Request a free consultation
Who we've worked with
How we can help you?
We’re tech specialists and we help make your life and business tech savvy and seamless!